Trageschule Babywearing Advocacy Peer Support.
Emily and Olga are delighted that you are interested in this Trageschule Babywearing Advocacy/Peer Support training. Designed for individuals that want to formalise their passion for enabling safe, confident sling use. This training will provide the perfect toolkit for starting or helping to run your local sling library.
All details are available here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/trageschule-babywearing-advocacypeer-support-tickets-24792691608
- Tools to boost your chances of success when helping others including tips, proven approaches and exercises for making your input and support count.
- Have you ever seen someone at your sling library/meet completely “not getting it” despite all help received and ending up frustrated and upset? What makes support and learning for a parent/carer in a sling library/meet setting tricky? Here you will learn how to “proof” your library environment from the common roadblocks.
- Have you ever been bothered by comments such as, “This will really hurt your back!” or “This will make your baby clingy!”
- How to avoid common factors that put parents/carers off from so many parenting groups. Ensure your sling library and/or meet is welcoming for all.
What will be provided?
– All slings and weighted dolls (you are welcome to bring your own if you wish).
– All teaching/group work resources.
– Hot/cold drinks and light snacks.
– Certificate of training.
For tickets and more information go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/trageschule-babywearing-advocacypeer-support-tickets-24792691608. Three places are already booked for the Oxfordshire course.
Do spread the word about this course to your friends who may be interested.
Please note the deadline for booking is Saturday 19th November 2016.
If you have any questions, contact Emily: email@example.com
Reserve your place ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Organiser of Trageschule babywearing advocacy/peer support.
Emily Edwards is a Certified Trageschule Babywearing Consultant based in Benson, Oxfordshire. Emily is fully insured and is a member of the British Association of Babywearing Instructors (BABI). Emily has extensive experience working with families and healthcare professionals within the arena of babywearing both as a consultant through her business wearthemwithlove and through her voluntary role with Oxford Sling Library. Emily loves supporting the local community to promote safe babywearing.